Sunday 1 March 2015

Two Months In

Wow, that was a quick couple of months then!? 

Apologies for not updating but the truth is, there's not been a lot to say!  It's been far easier than I ever could have imagined.  We've still been eating lots of lovely meals and most of them are cooked from scratch, which is something I used to want to do but, when it came down to it, convenience always won.

One of my favourite meals at the moment is veggie curry - quick, easy, wholesome and tasty.

Looking forward to the spring/summer months, I can see a lot of salady bits and some barbequed vegetables too!  We have been trying to plan the allotment to make the most of our produce and we're going to try very hard to commit time every week to going up there.  We went on Friday and the air was so fresh and spring-like... I can't wait to get some new veggies growing!

Since realising we can still use sunflower spread (I know it should have been obvious!) I've done a fair bit of baking including lovely coconut biscuits and vegan tiffin.

The only time I've really felt like I was missing out on something was visiting somewhere with a cafe and not being able to have a slice of cake.  But then there were crisps!

I will try and update as and when anything interesting happens but feel free to message me if you want any info before then.


No comments:

Post a Comment